Exhibit Consultants will absolutely improve your marketing results, save you time and money…30% of your costs will be eliminated!
With EDC, you get:
- Proven, award winning, expertise
- Client oriented focus
- Consummate attention to detail
- Ease of a single point of communication
- An exhibit that looks great, but doesn’t cost a fortune to use and maintain.
What you don’t get:
- The considerable mark-ups (20-40%) charged by an exhibit house or outsourced service contractors.
- The difficulties of using a typical exhibit house for trade show display construction and management.
The results are difficult to argue with:
- Increased marketing impact
- Costs that are 30-50% less than an exhibit house
- A ROI of $2 for every $1 spent with us
- The piece of mind associated with the job being done correctly the first time.
|Trade Show and Corporate Event Services||Exhibit Staff Training|
|From helping to create your new exhibit, to working with you to run the new booth property at various trade shows ...||We are well equipped to work with your staff and train them on the ins and outs of managing ...|
|Read More...||Read More...|
Trade Show Logistics – Dismantle Hours vs Driver Check-in vs Clean Floor Policy: How exhibit pack-up and dismantle scheduling are affectedPosted by: blipeles on 04/25/14 3:00 AM
There are three key parameters that affect the schedule for packing up your trade show display at the end of the show, these are: 1) Dismantle Hours – hours that convention center is open for taking apart and packing your exhibit. 2) Mandatory Driver Check-in time – time by which your truck driver must […]Read the rest of this entry »
There are two critical aspects of your exhibit installation schedule that are easy to confuse: Target Move-in – the time and date that your exhibit must arrive and be checked in at the show or marshalling yard, and Set-up Time – the time that you may begin working on your exhibit installation at a trade […]Read the rest of this entry »